Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/30/d200273046/htdocs/mvcc_site/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
OK , Let’s get you started.
First Time Users
From the MVCC website, go to the E-Giving Login page. Since the E-Giving site is secure, your browser should display a lock icon. Click “First time?” to setup a new user account. You will need to enter your name & address, phone number, e-mail address, and a new username and password (be sure to remember these!). If you are a returning user, login with your User Name and Password.
To make A one-time or recurring gift- (to give as a guest please see below)
- You can login from the donor portal or set up a new account from the First Time? tab.
- Fill out the pertinent information and E-Giving will guide you through the process.
- Enter the amount and hit the Go button.
- Fill out the pertinent information and hit Submit. All Done!
“My Account” – This tab is where you enter or edit the following types of information: • Your name, address, phone, and e-mail. Leave the Organization ID/Envelope # field blank. • Your credit card or bank account information. • Your E-Giving login user name and password. • Your recurring automatic transaction schedule(s).
• “History” — in the My Account tab, you can view your recent transactions
If you have any questions or need assistance with online giving, contact Pam Wilson at 301-874-0000; e-mail: email@example.com